Friday, January 6, 2012

Six days In...

Already 6 days into the new year, the time sometimes seems to just fly by and yet some days seem to go on forever...no happy medium. I did well on my diet most of the week until last night hunger struck me at midnight and I had a bagel with cream cheese. I should have picked something better but it was a craving that I decided to feed. I know I will have days like that and I am not complaining, this takes time and patience but patience I am short on these days. I reconnected with an old friend yesterday, wow it was great to talk to her (thanks colleen) it seems like forever sometimes but we both know we are always there for eachother no matter what. Im having this strange mystery pain in my leg, it started yesterday, I cant figure it out but I hope it mysteriously vanishes like it appeared. I am hoping to get out to the club tonight if just for a little while, havent been out of the house much this week...wait..I dont think I was out at all...LOL! I will definitely be there tomorrow night, sure wish there were a band but the jukebox is good.

No comments: