Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Somedays...

...this title should be Ramblings from an insomniac. I did sleep almomst 4 hours earlier but just couldnt go back to sleep. What are my plans for today... I want to go through my molds and sort out my valentines day molds and get some samples ready and get ready to take orders for Chocolate Covered Strawberries oh yum! I really enjoy doing my samples. Has my life become that mundane? Yes, I believe it has but thats ok. I should do some chores areound here like some dusting and sweeping as well. Maybe I can go back to sleep in a little while since it seems to elude me at the moment. Meg is going to see if she can get some hours with Frannk at the restaurant which would be nice, maybe I can go with her and get some candy made. I need to work on some places that may want to sell for me and maybe some people that would like to sell at work for me. I have always done well with that before. Hoping everyone has a great day...

No comments: